Bengal cats are one of the most majestic domesticated pets one can have. Once they trust you, they will be the most loving, caring, and playful pets you can have. However, to maintain a robust level of energy, your Bengal cat needs proper food. The best food for Bengal cats is meat but from a trusted brand. You don’t want to feed them anything off the shelf because they have a sensitive digestive system.
In a Hurry? Here are Our Top Choices
The 5 Best Foods for Bengal Cats
Most Bengal cats will eat just about anything; it’s because they are obligated carnivores. Therefore, your Bengal cat needs to consume meat. To give a well-balanced diet to your Bengal cat, we have made a list of the best food for Bengal cats. All the products on this list are hygienic and have a unique quality that will enhance their metabolism and features.
1. Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe Natural Dry Cat Food
Instinct raw boost is the best food for Bengal cats currently in the market. Since Bengal cats are always active, alert, and ready to go, they burn off more calories than your average moggy. This is why a complete diet that boosts metabolism and provides sufficient proteins for muscle growth is necessary for your Bengal cat.
- Instinct Raw Boost is made from natural dry cat food that provides the right amount of proteins for muscle formation.
- It is grain-free with all the natural flavors of dried raw chicken that is easy to digest.
- It contains probiotics to support healthy digestion and omegas for a healthy skin and hair coat.
- It is made without grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors, or preservatives to protect your cat from diarrhea or bowel problems.
- Instinct Raw Boost is made from all-natural raw ingredients with minimum processing to deliver organic taste and benefits to your Bengal cat.
2. Stella & Chewy’s Freeze-Dried Raw Dinner Morsels for Cats
This gluten-free diet is the best option for the healthy growth and strong bones of your Bengal cat. With less gluten, your cat would be active and playful throughout the day. This product is rich in taurine, which provides more energy than any other ingredient and also controls hair fall. Stella & Chewy’s Freeze-Dried Raw Dinner is fortified with added minerals and vitamins for strong bones and sharpened vision.
- Contains probiotics and antioxidants
- Stella & Chewy’s Freeze-Dried Raw Dinner contains 98% meat, organs, and bones.
- It is free from chemical additives and other harmful preservatives.
- It contains no grain or gluten that makes your cat lazy.
- Stella & Chewy’s Freeze-Dried Raw Dinner is manufactured in the U.S. under safe environments free from bacteria and viruses.
3. The Honest Kitchen Human Grade Dehydrated Grain Free Cat Food
Interestingly, this cat food is mixed with water to rehydrate the ingredients. When water is added to this mixture, it releases an appealing aroma that will bring your cat home if it’s lurking outside. When the mixture is well hydrated with water, it might look different from regular cat food. Still, it’s a strong and healthy innovation to your Bengal cat’s diet. With all the right ingredients blended together for a perfect treat, your itty would be eating better than you.
- This product meets the same strict standards mentioned by the FDA for humans.
- Surprisingly, The Honest Kitchen is the first human-grade pet food manufacturer.
- This wholesome product is free from chemicals and GMO’s that might upset your cat’s tummy.
- It is the best food for Bengal cats that is 100% grain-free and only made with raw meat.
4. Purina Fancy Feast Grilled Feast in Gravy Canned Wet Cat Food
The Purina Fancy Feast is a top of the line wet food for Bengal cats to add moisture to their diet. The product is 100% harmless and safe for consumption. It is made with tender cut fish just the way your Bengal cat likes. It is easy to digest thanks to its small size and provides adequate energy for your cat to play all day with you.
- The maximum moisture content in Purina’s fancy feast is 80%, which is the right amount of consumption per meal.
- It has delicate gravy for that added bit of flavor your cat enjoys.
- The product contains all the essential vitamins and minerals that support overall health and strengthen the immune system.
- Its key ingredient is fish, which is good for the eyes and contains the right amount of fat to burn off and produce energy.
- It has 100% balanced and complete nutrition for adult cats as their daily requirements are higher than kittens.
5. Rachael Ray Nutrish Wet Cat Food, 2.8 Ounce Cups, Grain-Free
Rachael Ray’s Nutrish wet cat food is a good option for those fussy cats who avoid dry meat. This meal is a classic by Racheal, and it’s sure to reel in your Bengal for dinner time. The flaked tuna is a savory sauce that adds mouth-watering flavor to your cat’s diet. There are several other options like meat with shrimps, to give your Bengal a treat every week. The best part about Rachael’s wet cat food that its good for both kittens and their wheeling mothers
- Rachael’s wet can food has mouth-watering ingredients like yellowfish tuna and wild-caught salmon.
- Rachael’s Nutrish wet can food has all-natural ingredients completely free from chemicals.
- The product is free from meat by-products and filler ingredients that can cause many diseases to your Bengal cat.
Our Final Thoughts
Now that you’ve seen our selections of the best food for Bengal cats, you can make a better purchase for your cat. Any of these foods are great, and will perform well for your Bengal.